Welcome to henan rico machinery equipment co., LTD. The official website!


R&d, design, sales, installation, service in a body

Large-scale professional enterprise


PHONE:

+86-17337059022

废轮胎炼油设备,油泥油砂炼油设备,废机油炼油设备
your current location : Home >> News >> Company news

Contact UsContact Us

瑞科机械

Mobile :+86-17337059022(Manager Shi)

             +86-15518630969(Manager Gao) 

             +86-15139738601(Manager Xie) 

Landline :0370-6703291 

Email :362946662@qq.com

Q Q:362946662

Address: Liangyuan Construction Sub-district Office, Shangqiu City, Henan Province


Chinese American to visit a 60 tonnes of waste oil refining equipment project

2021-01-29 11:00:11
second

Since October 2019, a chinese-american liu has been to communicate with our project about 60 tons of waste oil refining equipment, continuously for the field to factory inspection 4 times, on some technical problems also gradually been recognized liu2 zong3, the details of the contract is in constant perfection. Outbreak stop the progress of our research, more does not block the pace of our cooperation, hope have more think steadfast career do understand industrial technology, customers to visit our factory to negotiate.

废机油精炼设备销售.png

废机油精炼设备厂家.png

With the rapid development of national economy and the continuous improvement of people's living standard, occurring in the process of production and life can recycle all kinds of renewable resources is increasing. Vigorously developing renewable resources recycling, is to improve the efficiency of resource utilization, environmental protection, one of the important ways to build a conservation-minded society. In fact, the composition of waste oil, in addition to containing 2% - 10% of metamorphism, the rest of the 90% to 98% are good ingredients, is completely can reuse. Choose reasonable waste oil refining equipment manufacturers, technology, large-scale specialized for the recycle of waste oil, used oil can be solved on renewable technology are seldom dehydration impurities, seldom fractionation, large processing unit cost and so on a series of problems. The recycle of waste oil scale, specialization, the need to protect the environment and save energy.

废机油精炼设备.png

节能废机油精炼设备.png

Make full use of the waste oil regeneration restore finished product oil, or the waste oil refined into gasoline, diesel, both can alleviate our country oil shortages and demand and the increasing contradiction between supply and demand, and to promote environmental protection, waste to create considerable economic benefits, maybe that's why customers choose the equipment.


A few days ago, a chinese-american clients this energy saving waste oil refining equipment has been installed successfully, in the operation stage. Above is then review our factory take some pictures, other customer feedback said project engineer is responsible to the waste oil refining, refining the oil quality is also very good. Satisfied with the cooperation, at the same time, we hope our company can become better and better.


Label

Recent:

Related products

Related news